Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 Days of Christmas: Day 1

I know I have been terrible about updating my blog. I have been exploring the wonderful country of Bosnia-Herzegovina as can be seen here and here

Now, I am lucky enough to be spending the holidays with my SO in the Alps, and meeting his family! I'm also learning LOTS of Austrian dialect. Since I am staying here for 12 days, he has lots planned for us to do, and my mother is complaining that I don't update my blog enough I will be posting once everyday for the 12 days of the holidays!

We arrived yesterday in St. Johann im Pongau, which is located in the Salzburg Bundesland, abuot 45 minutes south of Salzburg. Today, he took me on a hike in Goldegg am See, which has a beautiful castle and is a nice little village.

I'm going to do my best to post once everyday for the next 12 days. You can also watch him throw rocks on the frozen lake here!

Sunrise from my SO's parent's house








No comments:

Post a Comment